Process Safety Management: we help you protect your people, your assets and your business.
From small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, we have earned the trust of corporate leaders and risk management professionals across the United States by consistently providing practical, cost-effective process safety and risk management solutions that help our clients achieve and maintain sustainable operations.
By using the Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEP), we add an extra layer of assurance that we are designing and auditing programs in a manner that keeps you compliant with federal and state regulations. Assero Resources specializes in the following:
- Process Safety Management Programs (SIL/LOPA Studies, PHAs, HAZOPs, SOPx, MOCs, Facility Siting, Contractor Prequalification, Hot Work Permits, etc.)
- Risk Management Programs (RMP submissions, resubmissions, updates, PHA validations)
- Mechanical Integrity and Reliability Programs (Piping isometrics, PSV Calculations and Corrosion Calculations, Quality Assurance Programs, Task and Testing Schedules, etc.)
- Process Safety & Risk Management Compliance Audits
- Ammonia Refrigeration Safety Services (PSM/RMP/IIAR)
- Occupational Safety and Health Consulting
- Security Assessment and Planning (SVAs, CSATs)
- API 510, 570 & 653 Inspection & Testing Services
The difference is our people.
Our team possesses a comprehensive understanding of state and federal regulations from the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Department of Transportation (DOT). In addition, Assero stays current with proposed and published revisions to federal and state regulations, always making sure that current and former clients are aware of the changes and remain compliant.
Along with an in-depth knowledge base, extensive in-field experience gives us the ability to develop and implement programs and processes that benefit our clients. With regulatory experience in developing, implementing, and auditing federal regulations, such as OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM), EPA Risk Management Program (RMP), OSHA General Industry Safety, and DHS Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS), we tailor our programs and audits to suit the needs of your business while keeping you compliant.
We understand that no two businesses are exactly alike, and that process safety and risk management programs shouldn’t be either.
An environment that is productive and also protects your people and your assets can be the single most important factor in your success. We have the skills, understanding and experience to help you implement process safety and risk management solutions that work for you — solutions that:
- Are client-specific
- Reflect the latest federal and state regulations
- Are easy to implement and maintain
- Increase productivity, cost efficiency, and quality of work